As an Account Manager for the organization, you will be responsible for managing key large accounts within Enercon. You will be the primary point of contact for the accounts on all fronts to maintain best in class customer service with the goal of fostering and maintaining long term relationships. Account Managers partner with Program Managers to support new product development and design transfer opportunities.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Account Manager:
- You will represent the client within Enercon keeping their best interests in the forefront.
- You will build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
- You will gather information on assigned customers to facilitate account growth.
- You will maintain contact with clients to identify new business opportunities.
- You will develop quotes for new and ongoing client products.
- You will develop schedules to support ongoing customer activities.
- You will provide ongoing support to retain customer programs.
- You will ensure prompt and accurate responses to clients’ queries.
- You will report to internal management on account status.
- You will suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
- You will partner with the Business Development office to strategize methods to win new value-based business.
- You will coordinate with internal Program Managers to support new product development and design transfer opportunities.
- You will mentor Associate Account Managers in the department.
- You will maintain customer satisfaction while maintaining or improving margins.
The skills you will need to succeed:
- You must have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to convey business and technical concepts to a diverse customer base and to internal teams in a clear and concise manner.
- You must have the ability to motivate and inspire your teams.
- You must have excellent independent work ethic and organizational skills.
- You must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Project and resource allocations.
- You must have knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods and coordination of teams with many disciplines ranging from management to staff to technicians.
- You must have good business judgment.
- You must gain strong knowledge of Enercon Systems.
- You must be a skilled negotiator.
- You must have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- You must have demonstrated success in maintaining and growing customer accounts.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- 4 year technical or business degree.
- 5 years experience in Account Management.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package.