As a Training Coordinator for the organization, you will plan, direct, and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the company’s employees. You will ensure that employees have the required training to perform their jobs and support the company mission. You will work with management to address changes in the work environment and foster a culture of learning. You will monitor the effectiveness of training.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Training Coordinator:
- You will organize training programs, including creating and/or selecting course content and materials.
- You will ensure that training content, software, systems, and equipment are appropriate and meaningful.
- You will confer with functional area managers to identify and implement programs to meet required needs.
- You will promote and advance a culture of learning within the organization.
- You will be responsible for new employee orientation and their training plan.
The skills you will need to succeed:
- You must have strong attention to detail and organization.
- You must have the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a professional and timely manner.
- You must have consistency with processes and daily tasks.
- You must be a self-starter.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must have the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- You must have the ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions.
- You must have excellent computer skills: MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency required.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- 2-4 years in the role of training coordinator in a manufacturing or electronics assembly environment or related experience.
- 4-8 years of first-hand electronic assembly experience
- 2-year college degree in electronics or training related field a plus.
- Formal Lean and/or Six Sigma training and experience desired.
Competitive wages and benefits offered.