The primary role of the Soldering Specialist position is to solder surface mount and through-hole components onto or into printed circuit boards. Follow written processes and/or rework instructions to complete product through the soldering stage of manufacturing.
- Solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- Solder through-hole components.
- Perform visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- Move material/product to different operations as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with soldering surface mount and through-hole components.
- Experience in inspecting surface mount and through-hole solder per IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Good working knowledge of ESD and IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- The ability to read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and assembly drawings.
- Component identification ability required.
- Candidates should be very organized.
- Candidates should have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- High School or GED degree. Prior electronics experience preferred.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package.