Manufacturing, Full Time
As the Soldering Specialist for the organization, you will solder surface mount and through-hole components onto or into printed circuit boards. You will follow written processes and/or rework instructions to complete product through the soldering stage of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Soldering Specialist:
- You will solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- You will solder through-hole components.
- You will perform visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- You will maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- You will move material/product to different operations as required.
- You will follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- You will keep work area clean and organized.
- You will perform other duties as assigned.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have experience with soldering surface mount and through-hole components.
- You must have experience in inspecting surface mount and through-hole solder per IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- You must have good working knowledge of ESD and IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- You must have the ability to read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and assembly drawings.
- You must have Component identification ability.
- You must be very organized.
- You must have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
- You must have basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- High School or GED degree.
- Prior electronics experience preferred.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package.