The primary role of this position is to test, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of products in the service department. The Service Technician will be responsible for day to day receipt of material, communicating with program managers for clear direction, and managing timelines to maintain customer satisfaction. The Service Technician must comply with all Quality processes and procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Maintain service area so all returned units are accounted for and paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Analyze and trend historical data for units returned previously or units with recurring failures.
- Oversee repair activities and communicate cross-functionally to ensure repairs are planned/scheduled/completed to meet delivery requirements.
- Repair and test products per assigned processes.
- Maintain accurate records at all times.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Ensure that all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies are being followed.
- Ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Perform in-process and or final assembly tests.
- Experience with electronics assembly and repair.
- Experience with troubleshooting & problem-solving activities.
- Technical certification or appropriate experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.