As a Quality Technician for the organization, you will perform inspections of purchased materials and in-process items, identify and record inspection results, and perform other duties as documented in applicable procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Quality Technician:
- You will ensure custom components (sheet metal, molded plastic, printed circuit boards, & machined components) are suitable for use in production.
- You will verify the conformance of in-process material when required.
- You will accurately record inspection results in a timely manner to ensure materials are available for use.
- You will strive to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the inspection process.
- You will develop/ update inspection procedures/ protocols to ensure they are in correct and current.
- You will participate in root cause and problem-solving activities when requested.
- You will participate in company audits (internal QMS audits) when requested.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- You must have the ability to use of a variety of mechanical gages and be well versed in GD&T/ blueprint reading.
- You must be comfortable using or learning to use various software programs that are required to perform essential duties.
- You must possess excellent communication abilities; written and verbal.
- You must have the ability to multitask and change direction quickly while maintaining a positive attitude and disposition.
- You must have a knowledge of electronics/ electrical products (cabling & printed circuit board assemblies).
- You must have the ability to perform data analysis and root cause problem solving.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- Related electronic, soldering or other appropriate experience preferred.
- IPC-610 certification preferred.
- Use of Lean/ Six Sigma tools preferred.
- Process auditing skills & experience with ISO 9001 or 13485 desired.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.