The primary role of this position is to perform inspections of incoming and in-process items, identify and record discrepancies, and all other requirements as documented in applicable procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility will be to perform incoming inspection of custom components (sheet metal, molded plastic, printed circuit boards, & machined components).
- Inspection of in-process material and first piece inspections when required.
- Recording inspection results in an accurate and timely manner per company procedures.
- Continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the inspection process.
- Write/ update inspection procedures/ protocols.
- Assist in root cause and problem-solving activities when requested.
- Participate in company audits (internal QMS audits)
- Ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft office.
- Use of a variety of mechanical gages and be well versed in GD&T/ blueprint reading.
- Comfortable using or learning to use various software programs that are required to perform essential duties.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and change direction quickly.
- Knowledge of electronics/ electrical products (cabling & printed circuit board assemblies).
- Data analysis and root cause problem solving.
- Use of Lean/ Six Sigma tools.
- Process auditing skills & experience with ISO 9001 or 13485.
- High school diploma
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.