The Material & Inventory Handler position will be responsible for maintaining inventory records and will process inventory transactions including received goods, distribution to production, warehouse stores, and material movements for all Enercon products. This position will be responsible for preparing materials from production requirements in a highly organized and timely fashion, and returning items to stock.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Maintain control and knowledge of the stock room. Maintain 100% accuracy of inventory.
- Receive inventory daily and ensure materials are distributed to production and the warehouse in a timely manner.
- Work closely with purchasing department to prepare materials for production requirements in a highly organized and fast paced environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Communicate positively with all departments.
- Assist in the achievement of operational goals: 0 PPM, 100% delivery performance.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Other activities as assigned by Supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong goal attainment orientation with a team focus.
- Solid math skills with special attention to detail.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Outlook, and Database skills preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9002 and GMP a plus.
- High School or GED Degree
- Associates Degree or Technical College Degree in Electronics or Business, or equivalent experience preferred
- Training or experience in Microsoft computer applications
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.