The primary role of this position is to provide technical support to manufacturing’s daily operations and perform continuous improvement activities with goal of improving quality and reliability, while lowering total costs.
Functions & Responsibilities
- First line of defense for manufacturing line down issues, especially related to mechanical issues.
- Create machine programs for new products.
- Provide support for line startup and product change over for the manufacturing lines.
- Initiate and implement efficiency, line utilization, quality, and cost improvement activities.
- Responsible for performing Preventative Maintenance.
- Provide training to manufacturing personnel.
- Work with process engineers and process technicians to implement new equipment and new processes, including identification, purchasing, validation, implementation and training as part of total solution.
- Good software abilities: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency necessary.
- Ability to work with minimal assistance.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in environments experiencing routine and rapid change.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- 2-4 years of experience in equivalent field.
- Certification for electronic assembly equipment
- Experience with lean manufacturing and /or six sigma desirable.
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.