As the Manufacturing Supervisor for the organization, you will direct the development and implementation of activities in the assigned production areas to meet all production, quality, and cost objectives goals.
You will prioritize production schedules based on operator capacity, material availability and equipment availability if required. You will ensure that all policies and procedures are being administered in a fair, timely and safe manner. You will be part of the interview process and will develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the most efficient operation in the department.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Manufacturing Supervisor:
- You will provide immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, (i.e.…assemblers, operators, technicians) assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, monitoring schedules and defining priorities.
- You will perform individual tasks related to the unit or group.
- You will interact daily with subordinates, functional peers and cross functional employees from other departments. This interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of information.
- You will work on issues where analysis of a situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- You will ensure that all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies are being followed.
- You will hire and perform employee evaluations.
- You will prioritize schedules and resources to meet daily requirements.
- You will communicate issues and concerns to upper management.
- You will be pro-active in looking for continuous improvements to the process.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You should have mechanical or electrical knowledge, helpful but not required.
- You must have the ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- You must have leadership skills.
- You must have a thorough understanding of Micro-Soft office.
- You must have good organizational and people skills.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- College education or equivalent related work experience.
- Work experience must be from a manufacturing environment.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.