As the Manufacturing Specialist for the organization, you will perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Manufacturing Specialist:
- You will perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
- You will use minor measuring devices as required.
- You will maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- You will move material / product to different operations as required.
- You will follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- You will perform area clean-up as required.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have the ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products.
- You must have a basic knowledge of computers.
- You must have the ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- High School or equivalent.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitve benefits package.