As the Manufacturing Specialist for the organization, you will perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities
Functions & Responsibilities:
In the role of Manufacturing Specialist:
- You will perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
- You will use minor measuring devices as required.
- You will maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- You will move material / product to different operations as required.
- You will follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- You will perform area clean-up as required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must be able to lift 30 to 35 lbs. 2-3 times per hour as well as pass a pre-employment Exam for vision to include for color blindness, and a Dexterity test among others at discretion of employer.
- You must have a basic knowledge of computers.
- You must have the ability to work in a “Team” environment.
Education & Experience Required:
- High school or Equivalent.