Manufacturing, Full Time
We are looking for current High School, College Students or others looking for Temporary fulltime hours during the Summer. The primary role of this position is to perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities
Functions & Responsibilities:
- The ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products.
- Perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
- Must be able to use minor measuring devices as required.
- Maintain appropriate work-related paperwork.
- Move material / product to different operations as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Perform area clean-up as required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to lift 30 to 35 lbs. 2-3 times per hour as well as pass a pre-employment Exam for vision to include for color blindness, and a Dexterity test among others at discretion of employer.
- No specific skill set required.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
Education & Experience Required:
- Current High School or College Students looking for Temporary position during the Summer.