The primary role of this position is to provide equipment and maintenance technical support to manufacturing’s daily operations.
Functions & Responsibilities
- First line of defense for manufacturing line down issues, especially related to mechanical issues.
- Responsible for performing Preventative Maintenance activities.
- Work with Process Engineers to implement new equipment, including identification, purchasing, validation, implementation and training as part of total solution.
- Initiate and implement efficiency, line utilization, quality, and cost improvement activities.
- Provide training to manufacturing and maintenance personnel.
- Experience in equivalent field requiring mechanical aptitude.
- Basic software abilities: MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency required.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to work self directed.
- Team player.
- Thrives in an environment experiencing routine and rapid change.
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to continuously find and deliver productivity.
- 2+ years of direct experience in similar role.
- Trained in implementing lean manufacturing practices and /or trained in Six Sigma.
- Familiarity with Surface Mount Technology (SMD) machinery/equipment is strongly preferred.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.