The Lead Software Systems Developer designs, plans, and implements technical solutions based on requirements gathered from various teams. This person has a moderate understanding of operations, and will rely on various members of the organization to establish the full understanding of business requirements prior to implementation.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Information gathering, and implementation of software solutions.
- Collaborate within IT team to provide infrastructure to promote performance, security, and adequate software host environments.
- Support maintenance, extension, and integration between various software systems.
- Database design, administration, tuning, and support for MS SQL Server.
- Build and maintain custom reporting via export, dashboards, SRSS, and Crystal Reports.
- Automate processes using SQL infrastructure, APIs, and custom application development.
- Maintain source control, and a code base that can be extended by other members of the team, and can be deployed and maintained with minimal effort.
- Document system modifications and customizations.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server development and architecture.
- Full stack development, using database, server-side, and client-side technologies.
- Object oriented programming and understanding of best practices with design patterns and extensibility / maintainability.
- Debugging and testing applications within the IDE or browser.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, to include networking, operating systems, databases, active directory, and best practices for performance and security.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess strong self-starting and time management abilities.
- Must be able to define and prioritize tasks, provide scheduling, and provide project status information to upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
- MS SQL / development, management and administration.
- MVC/Web API development (client/server development).
- Source control management and maintenance.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.