As the Jr. Process Systems Support Engineer you will architect and implement technical solutions to manufacturing and business related challenges, while supporting existing processes, with the objective of continual improvement of processes in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Jr. Process Systems Support Engineer:
- You will serve as a technical liaison between Enercon and vendors of core technical resources.
- You will investigate and resolve data related level 2 technical issues.
- You will design and implement software solutions that integrate ERP, MES, and PLM systems into seamless applications.
- You will resolve issues with internally developed systems, related hardware, software, and system problems.
- You will work closely with functional groups within Enercon to define, design, code in software and document customizations.
- You will provide MS SQL Database support and maintenance.
- You will build custom reports via stored procedures, Power BI, SSRS, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Office.
- You will automate Processes using SQL Stored Procedures and Jobs.
- You will document system modifications and perform software validation exercises.
- You will perform other Information Systems duties as required.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have experience in Microsoft SQL management and administration.
- You must have an understanding of T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions and Constraints.
- You must be proficient in at least one programming language.
- You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- You must be able to define and prioritize tasks and provide scheduling and status information to upper management.
- You must possess strong self-starting and time management abilities.
- You must have experience in implementing and supporting IT related systems in a flexible engineering and manufacturing environment.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
- MS SQL / T-SQL Development
- MS SQL Server
- MS Visual Studio
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package.