The primary role of this position is to develop manufacturing documentation to support the efficient and quality assembly of electronic and electromechanical products. This position also works closely with and in support of manufacturing process engineering.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all Enercon processes.
- Review engineering change requests (ECRs) to verify their impact on processes.
- Implement ECRs, job exception notices (JENs/TDs) and all process changes in MES system.
- Identify deficiencies and implement improvements within the documentation control procedures.
- Work within the process team to promote process team abilities and establish good working practices.
- Provide support to labeling processes.
- Provide basic to intermediate troubleshooting of Aegis MES.
- Provide assistance to the manufacturing process engineers.
- Good computer skills; working knowledge of the following: Word, Excel, E-mail, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Gerber viewer, Digital Camera use and photo manipulation, and label making applications.
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and associated parts list from a Bill of Material.
- Good understanding of process control and lean manufacturing methods.
- Ability to self-direct.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and be willing to follow up on minute details to provide the best possible process documentation.
- Ability to follow and enforce established process procedures during the process development cycle and document the processes to Enercon’s standards.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work as a member of a team and between multiple departments in carrying out this position’s duties.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.