As the Document Control Specialist for the organization, your primary role is to coordinate the release of manufacturing documentation to support the efficient and quality assembly of electronic and electromechanical products. You will also works closely with and in support of manufacturing process engineering.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Document Control Specialist:
- You will review engineering change requests (ECRs) to verify their impact on processes.
- You will implement ECRs, job exception notices (JENs/TDs) and all process changes in MES system.
- You will identify deficiencies and implement improvements within the documentation control procedures.
- You will work within the process team to promote process team abilities and establish good working practices.
- You will provide support to labeling processes.
- You will provide basic to intermediate troubleshooting of Aegis MES.
- You will provide assistance to the manufacturing process engineers.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have good computer skills; working knowledge of the following: Word, Excel, E-mail, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Gerber viewer, Digital Camera use and photo manipulation, and label making applications.
- You must have the ability to read and understand assembly drawings and associated parts list from a Bill of Material.
- You must have a good understanding of process control and lean manufacturing methods.
- You must have the ability to self-direct.
- You must have be extremely detail oriented and be willing to follow up on minute details to provide the best possible process documentation.
- You must have the ability to follow and enforce established process procedures during the process development cycle and document the processes to Enercon’s standards.
- You must possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work as a member of a team and between multiple departments in carrying out this position’s duties.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.