As the Associate Manufacturing Test Engineer for the organization, you will be responsible for the design of test methodologies for products during development and in production.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Associate Manufacturing Test Engineer:
- You will review test requirements and translate into test procedures for production.
- You will identify equipment, tools, and methodologies for addressing product test needs.
- You will verify that test requirements meet product requirement verification needs and will produce quality products while keeping the testing costs to a minimum.
- You will design and document test fixtures to be used to test products in a production environment.
- You will investigate and diagnose test kit problems and respond to internal and external customer requests for changes and improvements.
- You will provide technical support to production test technicians.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have a background in test engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- You must be familiar with complex electronic and mechanical devices and able to anticipate potential failure modes and develop means to detect those failures.
- You must have sufficient programming background to develop intelligent test fixtures and support software for communications and programming of microprocessor based products.
- You must be familiar with SMT technology and standard test techniques for printed circuit boards.
- You must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills.
- You must possess good interpersonal skills.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- 2 year college degree in related field and 2-4 years of appropriate work experience.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (ISO/FDA/QS) is highly desirable
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive Benefits Package.