The primary role of this position is to support development of manufacturing processes for electronic and electromechanical assemblies which yield reliable high quality assemblies at the lowest possible cost.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements manufacturing process technologies, methods and techniques.
- Implement new equipment and new processes including identification, purchasing, validation, implementation and training as part of total solution.
- Process development to impact quality, cost and efficiency.
- Development and maintenance of product assembly procedures.
- Coordinates the implementation of product design changes.
- Designs production jigs and fixtures to aid assembly operations for assembler safety/comfort, labor reduction and defect prevention.
- Investigate and diagnose product manufacturing issues.
- Resolves problems inhibiting the efficient flow of the manufacturing process.
- Assist in providing technical training in manufacturing techniques, methods and processes to manufacturing associates.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing for process and product specific issues.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in environments experiencing routine and rapid change.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent software abilities: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency necessary. Experience with Solidworks, Autocad and MS Project a plus.
- 2 year college degree in related field and 2-4 years of appropriate work experience.
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly, integration assembly and test highly desirable.
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing and/or six sigma desirable.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.