Manufacturing Process and Test Engineering, Full Time
As an Associate Manufacturing Process Engineer for electromechanical assemblies, your primary role is to support development of manufacturing processes for electromechanical assemblies which yield reliable high-quality assemblies at the lowest possible cost.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of an Associate Manufacturing Process Engineer- Electromechanical Assemblies:
- You will support the development and implementation of manufacturing process technologies, methods, and techniques for electromechanical assemblies.
- You will implement new equipment and new processes including identification, purchasing, validation, implementation, and training as part of a total solution.
- You will assist in process development to positively impact quality, cost, and efficiency.
- You will develop and maintain product assembly procedures.
- You will coordinate the implementation of product design changes.
- You will design production jigs and fixtures to aid assembly operations with a focus on safety/comfort, labor reduction and defect prevention.
- You will investigate and diagnose product manufacturing issues.
- You will resolve problems inhibiting the efficient flow of the manufacturing process.
- You will assist in providing technical training in manufacturing techniques, methods, and processes to manufacturing associates.
- You will provide technical support to manufacturing for process and product specific issues.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- You must have the ability to work in environments experiencing routine and rapid change.
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You will have excellent organization and decision-making skills.
- You must have a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- You need an understanding of lean manufacturing concepts.
- You should have experience with 2d & 3d CAD design/modeling of assemblies, schematics, parts, and draft creation.
- You must have a basic understanding of mechanical component tolerancing: GD&T preferred.
- You must have strong software abilities: MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook proficiency necessary.
Education & experience of a successful candidate:
- 2-year college degree in related field w/ minimum of 2 years of appropriate work experience or
- B.S. in Engineering in Electrical (EE or EET), Mechanical (ME or MET), or Industrial (IE, IET).
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.