As an Associate Manufacturing Process Engineer for electromechanical assemblies, your primary role is to support development of manufacturing processes for electromechanical assemblies which yield reliable high-quality assemblies at the lowest possible cost.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of an Associate Manufacturing Process Engineer- Electromechanical Assemblies:
- You will support the development and implementation of manufacturing process technologies, methods, and techniques for electromechanical assemblies.
- You will implement new equipment and new processes including identification, purchasing, validation, implementation, and training as part of a total solution.
- You will assist in process development to positively impact quality, cost, and efficiency.
- You will develop and maintain product assembly procedures.
- You will coordinate the implementation of product design changes.
- You will design production jigs and fixtures to aid assembly operations with a focus on safety/comfort, labor reduction and defect prevention.
- You will investigate and diagnose product manufacturing issues.
- You will resolve problems inhibiting the efficient flow of the manufacturing process.
- You will assist in providing technical training in manufacturing techniques, methods, and processes to manufacturing associates.
- You will provide technical support to manufacturing for process and product specific issues.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- You must have the ability to work in environments experiencing routine and rapid change.
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You will have excellent organization and decision-making skills.
- You must have a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- You need an understanding of lean manufacturing concepts.
- You should have experience with 2d & 3d CAD design/modeling of assemblies, schematics, parts, and draft creation.
- You must have a basic understanding of mechanical component tolerancing: GD&T preferred.
- You must have strong software abilities: MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook proficiency necessary.
Education & experience of a successful candidate:
- 2-year college degree in related field w/ minimum of 2 years of appropriate work experience or
- B.S. in Engineering in Electrical (EE or EET), Mechanical (ME or MET), or Industrial (IE, IET).
Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.