Under the direction of the Scheduler Planner, the Assistant Scheduler Planner will be responsible for developing, maintaining and publishing the production schedule. The Scheduler Planner will develop this schedule by coordinating Production, Purchasing and Engineering resources in such a way as to ensure meeting customer commitments. The Assistant Scheduler Planner will adjust schedules and priorities in response to design changes, parts shortages, changes in demand or labor availability.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Drives the scheduling activities for a subset of production.
- Development of schedules using orders, forecast and historical data.
- Monitors daily reports using Syteline, Paradox, Aegis Logistics and other software tools.
- Identifies material shortages and reports data to the Purchasing department.
- Initiates manufacturing orders and pick lists.
- Maintains build plan.
- Identifies orders which will be late and reports to Program Management.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter, possessing high degree of self-motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi task.
- Knowledge of MRP Systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Good personal computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- High School graduate.
- Associates Degree or Technical College Degree in Electronics or Business, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft computer applications.
- Experience with production scheduling software systems preferred.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.